Wednesday, January 16, 2013

UFC Event for the Hubs

Seattle, WA

A dream come true for the hubbers. Literally... he has always wanted to see a UFC event live. When my friends at Gracie Barra Bellevue gave me the chance to be a part of the box seat I jumped on the opportunity. 

Butch and I took full advantage of the week-end and partied like rock stars the night before the event. Seriously, we must have been out until at least midnight. HAHA. We are so old but we did have a great time together. It was like old times. We had some drinks, some good food and a fantastic time being together.

Let's PARTAY! We hadn't done this in a long time so it was great getting out and acting crazy.

Looking all fly for my night on the town.

My best friend, my life, my love, my everything... Horrible pic but he's still handsome!
BAYUM!!! It's real, we are really about to witness this LIVE. We were so pumped.
He was like a kid; so excited! I could barely keep up with him when we were walking to out seats!
Our big balla' box seats. :)

Getting ready for the pre-fights. You can see the happiness in his eyes!

PACKED HOUSE. Let the fun begin!
After 7 long hours of fights we were finally on our way back to the hotel room. This is our self portrait on the way back to our room. Not the greatest photos but whateva!

I love our life together and I feel really lucky that we're able to go do things like this together.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please write something for me to read! :)